Friday, May 18, 2007

Bill Richardson's Energy Plan


Here he goes again, sounding all rational and educated and - frankly - qualified for the job. I hope his campaign gains more traction, if only to put greater pressure on the democratic front-runners in the presidential race. I haven't heard near enough from the top three (Obama, Clinton & Edwards) on what they actually plan to do once in office. And this country is starving for a leader with some real, feasible plans.

PS - Richardson has also recently legalized medical marijuana in New Mexico. "I don't see it as being a big issue," he said. "This is for medicinal purpose, for ... people that are suffering. My God, let's be reasonable," he said.

How is that the word "reasonable" coming out of a politician's mouth is like music to my ears?

No comments: