Monday, June 18, 2007

Letterman Interviews Michael Moore

Click to view video.

I just finished watching a bootleg copy of Moore's new film Sicko. I would love to link to it, but I don't want it to get taken down just yet. I STRONGLY advise you to seek it out, though.

The film is fantastic! I laughed. I bawled my eyes out. And now I want to storm the Capitol. When you see the film, you'll want to join me.

I don't want to spoil anything for you, so I will just say that it could very well be Michael Moore's best work ever.

YOU (and everybody you know) NEED TO SEE THIS MOVIE!!

2 comments:

Lydia said...

yay! cant wait to see it. my husband said it got so-so review, so i am glad to hear you liked it. i love michael moore!

finding the filth said...

i was just about to email you a link to the video, but it's been taken down. :( bummer.

oh well - bring some kleenex with you when you go. if you're a big softee, like me, you will lose it a couple of times.