Friday, July 13, 2007

Republicans Sure Do Love Illegal Sex...

Good Lord! The latest to be caught is Bob Allen, a Republican state legislator for Brevard County, Florida, as well as a John McCain 2008 campaign co-chair. He was arrested on Wednesday afternoon, at a Titusville Park, for offering $20 to perform oral sex on an undercover male police officer in a public bathroom.

Here's a local report featuring his perp walk.


And here's another local report with commentary from Bob Allen.


Mmmmmm.... smell those "family values"!

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Family values at their best! gotta love the republicans--they give us something to laugh at.

Anonymous said...

If it weren't an undercover cop but rather, an actual male prostitute, he'd be laughed out of the park. I mean come on-- I don't think you can get a blowjob for $20 unless you leave the country...

finding the filth said...

just wanted to add a quick update. this page over on jesus' general has allen's mugshot, as well as the statement of the undercover officer:
http://patriotboy.blogspot.com/2007/07/fighting-cold.html

"I was standing against the far wall of the stall. Allen closed the door behind him and stood against it. I said "what's up" and Allen said "Hi." Allen then said "this is kind of a public place isn't it." I said "do you have somewhere else where we can go?" Allen said "How about across the bridge it's quite [sic] over there." Allen engaged me in a conversation in which he agreed to pay me $20.00 in order to perform a "blow job" on me."